Wednesday, September 18, 2013

How many scriptures use the word MIND ?



Change your mind - change your life!
The difference that a statement can make in the life of a man, woman, or child is nothing short of phenomenal.

Romans 12:2 - Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your MIND. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will

Consider the chair you sit in. It began as an idea in someone's imagination.

How about the monitor that you look at - it too began in someone's thoughts...

The place you live - started out as an idea. The car you drive, the cutlery you eat with, the sidewalk you walk on, the traffic light, the ditch, the bridge, the sky scraper, your favorite beverage, your favorite book.... THE INTERNET! It all started out as an idea -- in someone's fertile brain. What's in your yours?

"As a man thinks, so he is"

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.- Marcus Aurelius 

Isaiah 26:3You will keep in perfect peace him whose MIND is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Isaiah 46:8"Remember this, fix it in MIND,take it to heart!

Jeremiah 17:10"I the LORD search the heart and examine the MIND, to reward a man according to his conduct, according to what his deeds deserve."

Jeremiah 31:33"This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their MINDS and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

Lamentations 3:21Yet this I call to MIND and therefore I have hope:Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassion's never fail.

Ezekiel 11:5Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon me, and he told me to say: "This is what the LORD says: That is what you are saying, O house of Israel, but I know what is going through your MIND.

Daniel 10:12"Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your MIND to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them.

Matthew 16:23Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in MIND the things of God, but the things of men."

Matthew 22:37Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your MIND.'

Mark 12:30Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your MIND and with all your strength.'

Luke 10:27He answered: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your MIND' ; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' "

Luke 21:14But make up your MIND not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves.

Luke 24:38He said to them, "Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your MINDS?

Luke 24:45Then he opened their MINDS so they could understand the Scriptures.

Romans 7:23but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my MIND and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members.

Romans 8:5Those who live according to the sinful nature have their MINDS set on what that nature desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their MINDS set on what the Spirit desires.

Romans 8:6The MIND of sinful man is death, but the MIND controlled by the Spirit is life and peace;

Romans 8:7the sinful MIND is hostile to God. It does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so.

Romans 8:27And he who searches our hearts knows the MIND of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will.

Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your MIND. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Romans 14:13Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your MIND not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in your brother's way.


1 Corinthians 14:14-15For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prays, but my MIND is unfruitful.So what shall I do? I will pray with my spirit, but I will also pray with my MIND; I will sing with my spirit, but I will also sing with my MIND

2 Corinthians 11:3But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your MINDS may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ.


Ephesians 4: 17-32So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their THINKING. They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts. Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, with a continual lust for more.

You, however, did not come to know Christ that way. Surely you heard of him and were taught in him in accordance with the truth that is in Jesus. You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your MINDS; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are all members of one body. "In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold. He who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with his own hands, that he may have something to share with those in need.

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Father in Heaven , I come humbly before you, asking forgiveness for all the times I allowed my MIND to deceive me. I have given You my heart, my soul and my life, yet my MIND still gets in the way, forgive me Father, help me remove all doubt, and wrong thinking, for I know it is a stumbling block, and I no longer wish to live in bondage of the MIND! Father send your blessings , I receive them! send your mercy and grace for I know only through You can I accomplish the things I set out to do! May my life bring You Glory! I pray this in Jesus Holy Name Amen! 





No comments:

Post a Comment